The document sets out the rules on the processing of personal data obtained by kicksstore.pl, run at the address kicksstore.pl. (hereinafter: the Shop)
SZOPEX-DUTKIEWICZ sp. j., ul. Prosta 38, 10-029 Olsztyn, NIP 7390202240, REGON 510525357, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register held by the District Court of Olsztyn, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under No. 0000041060.
1. Personal data collected by the Shop is managed by SZOPEX- DUTKIEWCZ sp. j. with registered office in Olsztyn, ul. Prosta 38.
2. The shops collects following personal data:
3. Provision of data under art. 2 is voluntary, although necessary for: registering an account, purchasing goods, filling in an order form.
4. Providing data under art. 2b means that the indicated address will be used for sending messages (in particular commercial information within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended). Consent may be withdrawn at any time.
5. In the case of a purchase agreement and selecting by the Customer a desired way of delivery, the Shop is entitled to provide carrier companies with data necessary for processing the order.
6. The Shop provides technical and organisational measures to prevent personal data transmitted electronically from being collected and modified by unauthorised people, in particular:
7. You are obliged not to share your password or loginname with a third party. Please note that you should log out from Customer's account each time after you have finished using the website of the Shop. Moreover, special care should be taken when using computers in public places or available to a lot of people.
8. At any time you are able to:
9. If you want to use the above rights, you should contact the Shop via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use this address to submit other questions concerning personal data.
Why and how do we use cookie files?
Cookie files used on Olimp Group websites provide our customers with safety and efficient use of these websites. Among other things, cookies allow to log into an account of the Shop User, choose a logging option, and an appropriate personalisation of the products and information displayed on the page. This Policy concerning cookies explains what cookies are, the rules for their application, and the benefits from their use.
Cookies – what is it?
How do cookies tailor our website to Customer needs?
Cookies help to adjust the content of websites to the users' preferences. Analytic cookies are used for evaluation of statistics of visits to the website. They allow us to evaluate the users' preferences and ratings, as well as how we can improve the website for the user.
How can you manage your cookies?
Most browsers, whether on computers, smartphones, or other devices, automatically accept cookie files by default. If you want to change these default settings for this or other webpages, you can do it using the settings in your browser. If you are not sure how to change these settings, use the help menu of your browser.
Before you decide to change the default settings of your browser, remember, though, that a lot of cookies increase the convenience of using the web page. Disabling cookies may have an impact on how our page is displayed in your browser. For example, when you disable cookies, you can see a correct display of sportowysklep service, but you will not be able to log into your account or purchase.