According to the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827), a Buyer, being a Consumer, who has contracted at a distance through the Store, is entitled to withdraw from it within 14 days without giving reasons.
1. In accordance with the applicable provisions (the contents of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827)), you are entitled to withdraw form a purchase agreement contracted at a distance through the Shop without giving reasons.
2. The deadline to withdraw from the agreement expires after 14 days from the receipt of the goods.
3. You may withdraw from the purchase agreement by filling in and sending to us the notice of withdrawal which can be found below, however you must inform us about your decision (the form may be sent by mail, fax or e-mail). To keep the term of withdrawal, the filled in notice of withdrawal should be sent before the expiry of 14 days.
4. In the case of withdrawal from this agreement, we will reimburse all payments received from you, including the cost of delivery (except additional costs resulting from chosen by you delivery method other than the least expensive conventional way standard delivery offered by us). The repayment will be sent to you as soon as possible, certainly no later than 14 days starting from the day when we are informed about your withdrawal from the agreement (it is possible to postpone the repayment date until we have received and evaluated the condition of the goods).
5. We will send the repayment to the bank account indicated in the notice of withdrawal.
6. Please send the returned products to the address (of the shop which sent you the parcel) entered on the UPS / GLS label, on the proof of purchase (receipt / invoice), or on the stamp printed on the leaflet attached to your order.
7. Please send the goods back before the expiry of 14 days from the date when you informed us (see article 3) about withdrawal from this agreement.
8. You will bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
9. If you return on of several products from the receipt, do not worry. We will send you another proof of purchase already without the returned product.
10. We do not exchange products. If you want to exchange a product into another one - return the first one, please, and then order again.
11. Please remember that the goods should be sent back and bear no traces of use; otherwise you will be responsible for diminished value of the goods resulting from the use which goes beyond the way necessary to verify their character, features and functionality.
12. Please take care of the returned goods: fold clothes before sending them back. Protect the parcel against damage.
13. Remember to send the product back in the original packaging (shoes have to be sent together with the original box). Please take care of the box of the returned shoes. Do not attach adhesive tape directly on it. Put it in an envelope, plastic bag, or another packaging.
In order to make a return, the parcel should contain:
- a notice of withdrawal from the agreement (a sample form can be found HERE)
- a proof of purchase (receipt or invoice)
- the returned goods
Please do not put other things, like money, into the parcel!