Terms and conditions
§ 1 – General provisions
1. The online shop kicksstore.pl at http://www.kicksstore.eu is run by:
SZOPEX-DUTKIEWICZ sp. j.
ul. Prosta 38, 10-029 Olsztyn,
NIP 7390202240, REGON 510525357
entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register held by the District Court of Olsztyn, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under No. 0000041060.
2. The Terms and Conditions define the rules for the use of the online shop KicksStore.eu available at http://www.kicksstore.eu, in particular:
a) rules for concluding an agreement of purchase of the Goods presented on the web page http://www.kicksstore.eu;
b) rules for registration, use, and disposal of an Account in the Shop;
c) rules for the use of the Order Form;
d) rules for the use of Newsletter.
3. Information about the Goods on the web page of the Shop, such as: price, description, technical parameters and others, do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
4. Using the Store is possible provided that the information and communication system used by the Customer meets the minimum technical requirements:
- the computer (or other similar device) with access to the Internet, equipped with a web browser (like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome),
- valid e-mail address.
5. Customers should use the Shop in accordance with the law applicable in the Republic of Poland and with the provisions of the Terms and Conditions. In particular, it is forbidden for the Customer to:
a) provide illegal content (like violating the personal rights, as well as the rights of third persons),
b) use the Shop in a way which disrupts its functioning (like through the use of specific software),
c) provide incorrect personal data or infringing third-party rights.
§ 2 – Glossary of terms
1. The following expressions used in these Terms and Conditions are as defined below:
a) Shop - Internet platform for selling the Goods under the Terms and Conditions, operating at http://www.kicksstore.eu
b) Customer - a natural or legal person who has registered an Account in the Shop or placed an order through the Order Form.
c) Account - a loginname assigned to a Customer (e-mail address) and their chosen password allowing to: place orders with no need to fill in the Order Form every time, view order history, sign up for the newsletter, and modify the provided data.
d) Newsletter - service provided by SZOPEX- DUTKIEWICZ sp. j., which means information sent periodically to the e-mail address indicated by a subscriber, including commercial information within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended), information about events, competitions and promotions organised by SZOPEX- DUTKIEWICZ sp. j.
e) Goods - a product a purchase of which is possible through the Shop.
f) Order Form - functionality of the Store which allows the Customer to purchase Goods without registering an Account.
g) Customer - a natural person purchasing the Goods for purposes unrelated to any professional or business activities.
§ 3 – Customer Account and Order Form
1. In order to create an Account in the Shop, you need to provide data marked as compulsory, choose a password and accept the terms and conditions.
2. To place an order through the Order Form, you need to provide data marked as compulsory and accept the terms and conditions.
3. The Customer is entitled to delete the Account. In order to do it, an e-mail with the request should be sent to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. After receiving the message, the Account will be immediately deleted.
4. In the event of a breach by the Customer of the rules indicated in § 1 section 5 of the Terms and Conditions, the Shop manager will call on the Customer to cease or remove the infringements in due time. If the call proves to be ineffective, the Shop manager will delete the Customer's Account.
§ 4 – Newsletter
1. In order to receive the newsletter, you need to go to the website http://www.kicksstore.pl, enter your e-mail address in the right field and click on the "add your address" button. A message with a verification link will then be sent to the provided e-mail address. After clicking on the indicated link, you will start receiving the newsletter.
2. Using the newsletter is voluntary and indefinite.
3. Signing up means that the subscriber gives consent to receive the free newsletter. Providing an e-mail address is voluntary but necessary in order to receive our newsletter.
4. In order to resign from newsletter, you need to go to the website http://www.kicksstore.eu, enter your e-mail address in the right field and click on the "unsubscribe from newsletter" button. This action will delete the e-mail address from the list of subscribers.
§ 5 – Place an order and enter a purchase agreement
1. The sale of the Goods is carried out by the Shop through the Internet.
2. Orders can be made by e-mail through the Shop website: http://www.kicksstore.eu 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
3. Before placing an a Customer should register in the Shop or provide address data in the Order Form.
4. To place an order, a Customer must give consent to the Terms and Conditions and provide personal data marked as compulsory.
5. To place an order, a Customer should choose the Goods ordered by adding selected products to the shopping basket. While placing an order, until the button "Order" is pressed, a Customer has a possibility to modify both the entered data and the chosen products. Moreover, the Customer is obliged to choose the delivery and payment method, as well as the delivery address, and possibly the data necessary to issue a VAT invoice.
6. After placing an order by a Customer, a message is sent to the indicated e-mail address. This e-mail contains a verification link by which the Customer confirms the order.
7. The conclusion of the purchase agreement occurs at the time of confirmation of the order by the Customer. In the absence of confirmation, the purchase agreement fails to be concluded.
8. Placed orders can be viewed in the "order history" in "my account" tab available on the Shop website to the Customers who have an Account.
9. Until an order has been completed, the Customer has a possibility to verify, change, or cancel it through contact with the Shop staff by the phone number 89 534 92 12 extension 24, or by e-mail to the address email@example.com.
10. A purchase agreement is concluded in the Polish language, complying with the Terms and Conditions.
11. An order is processed by the Shop within two working days. It means that within this term the ordered Goods are transferred to a company responsible for delivery.
12. Orders are processed only on weekdays, that is from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
13. In case of inability to complete an order, the Shop will notify the Customer about the fact within a period not exceeding 30 days from the date of conclusion of the agreement, and return the entire amount of money received from the Customer. The notification will be sent to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer.
§ 6 – Price and payment method
1. The prices of the goods include all components, including VAT tax (subject to section 3). The prices are in Polish zlotys.
2. The price indicated for each product is binding from the time of placing an order.
3. Information about the delivery costs is displayed during placing an order. The cost of delivery is added to the price of the ordered product.
4. The total value of an order is shown after the Customer has chosen the Goods and delivery method.
5. The Shop reserves the right to change the product prices, carry out and cancel special offers and sales. However, orders placed before a change of the prices, conditions of promotions or sales, will be processed at binding prices pursuant to section 2.
6. Each purchase is accompanied by a receipt or (upon Customer's request) a VAT invoice.
7. A Customer has a possibility to make payments at their choice:
a) cash on delivery,
b) by traditional bank transfer or postal order,
c) using PayU or PayPal services.
8. A Customer is entitled to a discount in accordance to a current entitlement program (according to the parameters of the Customer's account). A discount applies to all products.
a) discounts and special offers can not be combined.
§ 7 – Delivery
1. Delivery of the Goods is made exclusively within the territory of the Republic of Poland.
2. The delivery time is from 2 to 10 working days starting from the day of the order processing by the Shop.
3. Delivery of ordered products is made by the courier company UPS - the cost of delivery is PLN 13 (or PLN 15 when cash on delivery), however, if the value of the ordered products exceeds PLN 200, the cost of delivery is PLN 0( only in Poland ).
4. The Goods are delivered to the Customer's address indicated in the order.
5. Some orders may be subjected to import taxes, duties and other custom charges. Unfortunately, there is no way we can tell how much these charges will be. For more information regarding your country's custom policies contact your local custom office. Please remember that we are not responsible for any additional custom charges that may apply when your order arrives in your country. These fees are not included in the shipping price.
§ 8 – Right of withdrawal from the agreement
1. According to the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827), a Buyer, being a Consumer, who has contracted at a distance through the Store, is entitled to withdraw from it within 14 days without giving reasons.
2. For detailed information on the terms of withdrawal, please refer to Annex 1 to the Terms and Conditions - "Instruction on withdrawal".
3. A Customer is entitled to withdraw from the agreement by submitting a notice of withdrawal from the agreement. The notice can be submitted on the form which is enclosed in Annex 2 to the Terms and Conditions.
§ 9 – Complaints and non-conformity
1. Any complaints related to the functioning of the Shop should be submitted to the following address: SZOPEX- DUTKIEWICZ sp. j. Department of Complaints, ul Likusy 13, 11-041 Olsztyn, or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Any complaint will be considered by the Shop within 14 days.
2. A reply to the complaint will be sent to the e-mail address submitted by the Customer, unless the Customer has chosen another way of providing information on the complaint handling process.
3. Szopex- Dutkiewicz sp. j. is obliged to deliver the Goods free from defects.
4. As a seller, Szopex- Dutkiewicz sp. j. is liable to the Customer being a Consumer for for physical or legal defects of a purchased product (guarantee) under the conditions and in the manner specified in the Act of 23 April 1964 - the Civil Code (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121, as amended).
5. Notification on defects can be submitted by a Customer in any form. To notify about a defect, a Customer should: describe non-conformity, submit a notice on claim, and proof of the purchase agreement. If it is necessary to evaluate the defects of the Goods, a Customer is obliged to deliver the defective Goods to the address: SZOPEX- DUTKIEWICZ sp. j. Department of Complaints, ul. Likusy 13, 11-041 Olsztyn.
6. To notify about the powers under warranty, the Client can use a sample complaint form.
§ 10 – Personal data
1. Personal data of the Customers of the Shop within the meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 1997 No. 133, item. 883, as amended) is managed by SZOPEX- DUTKIEWCZ sp. j. with registered office in Olsztyn, ul. Prosta 38.
2. Provision of personal data by a Customer is voluntary, although necessary for: registering an account, purchasing goods, filling in an order form.
4. A Customer can give consent to process their personal data for marketing purposes by SZOPEX- DUTKIEWCZ sp. j. (by signing up for the newsletter).
5. A Customer has the right to access to their personal data, correcting or requesting to delete it.
§ 11 – Final provisions
1. Recording, securing, making available for the Customer the essential provisions of the purchase agreement is made by sending an order specification to the indicated address.
2. A Customer can be granted access to the Terms and Conditions at any time via a link located on the web page http://www.kicksstore.eu The Customer is also entitled to download and print the Terms and Conditions.
3. For matters unsettled in the Terms and Conditions, provisions of Polish law shall be applicable, in particular:
a) the Civil Code of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
b) The Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827).
4. SZOPEX- DUTKIEWICZ sp. j. has the right to change Terms and Conditions. Any amendments to those Terms and Conditions are valid within the term indicated by SZOPEX- DUTKIEWICZ sp. j. not shorter than 10 days from the day they are available on the Shop website. The amendments can not violate the acquired rights of the Customers